Sunday, January 8, 2012

Algarve Wedding Planner


Happy New Year !!Here's wishing you a Happy New Year and how time has passed, it is hard to believe we are now in 2012.

There is now a good bit of work to be done for your wedding.
If you are having a blessing in the Algarve either in a Church or in your chosen venue there is a process for the Church as there is Paperwork requirements. Simplicity Events will assist you with all aspects of your wedding paperwork requirements, we will also assist you with your mass booklets.

I even get excited by the whole aspects of the wedding I love the thrill of it and the excitement it causes. There is so much that I love about organising the weddings the guests who have never been to a Wedding Abroad, hearing their comments. The Bride and the Bridesmaids excitement with the whole Hair and Makeup process, and really how relaxed every one is on the day as it is nearly always a lovely sunny day and every one is even in the holiday mood.

I am looking forward to all my weddings in 2012.

XX
Jacqui and Team
Simplicity Events.

2 comments:

  1. The wedding planner people are professionally trained and they know how to plan the wedding within a budget in any situation. Some of the couple would like to plan the by themselves using a wedding planner iPhone app and it depends upon the engagement people needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love your site. Very well done. Thanks for organizing everything to where I can find it easier. Keep up the good work! I love it!
    online florist

    ReplyDelete