Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Apparently.... And Did you know that the average cost of a wedding in Ireland is €22,200 and the average number of guests is 114? That is a high price, .............. I could not believe what I had read, though this makes it better for Simplicity Events Algarve Weddings, mind you I have to say that I do have Brides and Grooms who contact me and say that there are really good deals in Ireland at the moment, though I am sorry I would have to disagree when I read this article, I do think that there are still alot of Hidden prices outside of these good deals.
Another article I read recently quoted that they had looked at the Hotels wedding package , and you have to pay the hotel for the usage of the Wedding Knife to cut the cake??? I ask is this true......
What I would suggest get married in the Algarve . :-) Honestly it is cheaper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment